[OpenTRV-announce] OpenTRV, Radbot and a Web shop for developers

Closed list for OpenTRV announcements opentrv-announce at lists.opentrv.org.uk
Thu Dec 22 12:49:49 GMT 2016

Hi,

A quick update on OpenTRV activity:

1) Our consumer branded ‘Radbot’ site is up and running, though we have not yet launched the Kickstarter that it refers to:

    http://myradbot.com/

2) One of the reasons we did not kick off the Kickstarter was to make it simpler to start getting stuff into the hands of our developer community quickly, and our Web shop has just about struggled into life, though is still being populated:

    https://myradbot.com/shop/

3) You may also find this FAQ interesting, though it’s more pitched for developer questions:

    https://github.com/opentrv/OTWiki/wiki/FAQ

Have a good holiday all!