[OpenTRV-announce] OpenTRV update

Closed list for OpenTRV announcements opentrv-announce at lists.opentrv.org.uk
Wed Feb 24 12:05:50 GMT 2016

Hi,

Just to let you know:

 1) Our all-in-one valves have started to arrive, and are being installed in social and other housing.

 2) Our installation of devices in bus shelters is progressing and our pioneering use of LoRa (and work with The Things Network) is gaining a lot of attention.

 3) We just held an interoperability “hackathon” with Open Energy Monitor and others, to help OpenTRV play nicely with other energy management and home automation products.

 4) We are running a public workshop on 21st March "Internet of Things and The Things Network workshop”.  The following booking link includes a discount:

    https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/internet-of-things-and-the-things-network-workshop-tickets-22106278474?discount=LAUNCHPAD