[OpenTRV-announce] Radbot reviews

Closed list for OpenTRV announcements opentrv-announce at lists.opentrv.org.uk
Mon Mar 25 13:39:56 UTC 2019

Hi,

Some of you will be aware that the first consumer version of OpenTRV is out and is called Radbot.  You may have seen EDF marketing it also.

Radbot has had some good reviews in just the last few days.

This mailing list is and will stay low volume, but this is valuable enough, I hope, for your attention!

(OpenTRV Limited has changed name to Vestemi Limited also.)

1) https://www.muchmorewithless.co.uk/cut-heating-costs-with-radbots-on-your-radiators/

Cut heating costs with Radbots on your radiators
"I have a new love, and its name is Radbot.”

2) https://katykicker.com/radbot/

Save money and energy while heating your home with Radbot

3) https://www.theinspirationedit.com/reducing-energy-radbot-smart-thermostat/

Reducing Energy In The Home With Radbot

Read more about Radbot (and Vestemi) at:

    https://www.vestemi.com/radbot/

If any of you would like to purchase Radbots I have some good discount codes available, just let me know!

Damon Hart-Davis
CTO and Founder
Vestemi Limited
Kemp House, 160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX
m: 07771 597055
vestemi.com<http://vestemi.com>
[vestemi logo] <http://vestemi.com>
Inventors and makers of Radbot
This e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in error. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the foregoing entities. Vestemi Limited VAT number: GB 200 614 959. Vestemi Ltd maintains its registered office at 16 Willingham Way, Kingston upon Thames, London, KT1 3JA. A Company registered in England No. 08873073.