[OpenTRV-dev] V0.2-Arduino: getting started

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Mon Apr 1 13:20:37 BST 2013

Hi

regarding the open energy system, i had to copy off their system since it did not support my heat meter.

i started out with onboard serial but i decided against it, major reason is that it takes up to much space, you need a 2nd iso connector to program it. What i did in the end was a FTDI connector and a FTDI programming cable, the usb plug has the chip built in.

also in this way it allowed me a 5*5 cm board.

i can make a zip and send it to you all if interested. it should be ready for pcb fab put waiting for mike to get an extra set of eyes on it

/bo