[OpenTRV-dev] Possible cheap 2V PIR

Mike Stirling EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Tue Apr 2 10:03:12 BST 2013

----------------original message-----------------
From: "Damon Hart-Davis" EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
To: "Closed list for developer discussions" EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 02:31:20 +0100

> Murata IRS-B210ST01-R1 or IRA-E710ST0 (RS has them). Might do 1 or 2 ulp on 10-bit
> ADC input... May order one to find out!
>
> Difficult to see what (leakage) current draw might be...

I guess largely dependent on the signal conditioning circuit, but GBW requirements are low so CMOS op-amps should be fine, and these are very low power. You would want to do all the signal processing in analogue so that you have a wake-up source for the micro. Using the ADC would be power hungry.

Mike