[OpenTRV-dev] Sparmatic - does it fit a TRV4?

Kevin Wood EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Fri Apr 5 11:55:46 BST 2013

Hi all,

A quick question that perhaps someone will be able to answer. I'm thinking
about getting a couple of sparmatic heads to play with and I'm wondering
if anyone has successfully fitted one to a Drayton TRV4?

The Sparmatic documentation talks about an M30x1.5 thread. That appears to
be what my TRV4s have on them, +/- my measurement accuracy, but I can
imagine there are other factors that might influence the fit. It would be
nice if someone could confirm before I push the button.

Best Regards

Kevin