[OpenTRV-dev] ***AVR*** ATmega order placed...

Kevin Wood EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Sun Apr 7 21:18:13 BST 2013

Sounds like a good place to start.

You should be able to simplify it. There's a built-in 32KHz crystal
clock for the RTC in that chip for a start, so you should be able to
eliminate the RTC chip.

Kevin