[OpenTRV-dev] V0.1 alpha

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Tue Apr 9 14:27:48 BST 2013

Hi,

I have tentatively tagged V0.1-alpha with support for a learn button and schedule and hope to deploy tonight to 4th soft zone, using one of the Mike/Bo PCBs!

There's also periodic status reporting on the serial output including current measured temperature, target valve position and schedule (where enabled).

That would mean that essentially all the goals for the simplest autonomous OpenTRV radiator node as originally envisaged have been met except the direct mechanical drive.

(Still more polishing and testing, including with end users.)

If I'm happy with this then I'll move on to V0.2 of PICAXE and AVR/Arduino shortly.  (I had my ATmega delivery today, too.)