[OpenTRV-dev] No progress with ATmega yet!

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Sun Apr 14 19:22:07 BST 2013

Ah!

Now I managed to do both of them: I think one connection on the breadboard was not good.

I'm going to adjust the fuses to adjust the BOD to 1.8V but leave everything else as-is (especially 8MHz RC clock with /8).