[OpenTRV-dev] Bootloader stuggles!

Kevin Wood EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Tue Apr 16 22:15:35 BST 2013

Ahh. Yes, that is a valid point. I think current draw does give you more
"mips per watt" at lower clock rates, but as long as it's only executing
instructions for a minute proportion of the battery life, it may not make
much difference.

Supply voltage is an issue, though.

I'll have a look at the bootloader code if I get a chance, and see if
there's anything obvious. If we can adopt a "non standard" BAUD rate it
ought to be possible.

Kevin