[OpenTRV-dev] Bootloader stuggles!

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Wed Apr 17 13:19:53 BST 2013

As it happens I now have a working bootloader for 1MHz (upload 4800bps) c/o tim7 at the Arduino forum!

http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/topic,160647.msg1204176.html

And I'm down to ~20uA or less with my tinkering so far with a wave to the core 1Hz control loop from the PICAXE stuff.

http://www.earth.org.uk/OpenTRV/Arduino/bootloader/ATmega328P-1MHz/BlinkPower.ino