[OpenTRV-dev] All seems stable again....

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Sat Dec 28 11:05:24 GMT 2013

Hi,

Well, that would be fabulous: I can concentrate on the DS620 if we go with that for the next main run, and Bo will be a grateful early user/tester of the 18B20 code!  It will be good in general for more remote monitoring also since we know that the 18B20 works well on a flying lead.

I think I’ll do the discovery of which device is in use in the POST and/or have it switchable via the CLI.