[OpenTRV-dev] OT: Voltage drops

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Tue Jun 11 14:23:38 BST 2013

i do :-D

talked with damon about it, in the uk i understand that the load balancing
is done in the street.. here we do it after the earth leakage relay.

there was one on openenergy that has done the same on a solar system.. he
had stacked 3 boards.. each had a 2 current clamp and an ac/ac

the "master" then just pulled info from the 2 others and send info for the
3 pahses to emonbase..  of course it requires more hardware but should be
accurate

/bo