[OpenTRV-dev] OT: Voltage drops

Stuart Poulton EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Tue Jun 11 14:29:16 BST 2013

Ok.

You should still design for 3 phase voltages. You should consider what
would happen if the whole board were to become live.

I'd be going with getting something like this installed

http://www.shmmetershop.co.uk/DAB13000-3-Phase-N-ABB-DeltaPlus-MID-Approved-Multifunction-meter-with-Pulse-Output.html

Again, I still havn't heard what the perceived benefit of 'accurate
voltage' measurement is ? How are you planning to measure current ?

Stuart