[OpenTRV-dev] Fwd: Do you think that it would be worth doing a bunch of breakout-board designs (and fabs)...?

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Sun Mar 17 18:46:46 GMT 2013

Hi,

I couldn't find a suitable RFM22B one in particular, but also the MAX31723 and DS5705 and TMP112 and some of the combined RTC/thermometer chips I have (seen) such as the DS1629 would be good candidates that I'd like to play with and currently are sitting glowering at me in my component box!

(Did you get that thermistor in tolerance, BTW?)