[OpenTRV-dev] The news !

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Thu Mar 21 07:49:08 GMT 2013

Very good, thanks.

I'm astonished that this isn't doing end-stop sensing by current draw since the end-stop is not going to be in a fixed position between valve heads; are you sure that the sensor isn't to help get intermediate positions consistently instead (for partially opening the valve to a given %age, having calibrated)?