[OpenTRV-dev] Feedback Mechanisms.

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Fri Mar 22 12:29:58 GMT 2013

Hi,

I seem to be getting enough local control with the single LED and single button interface that I have at the moment.  That gives local override and status.  I can describe the UI I have a little more if that is of interest.

I also hope to be able to double up the programming interface to provide a limited CLI that a c/o a GUI on a laptop should be able to provide a simple secure interface to set schedules and so on.