[OpenTRV-dev] suggestions...

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Fri Mar 22 17:27:12 GMT 2013

yeah.. but i find they are busy all the time (not their fault) but the forum scared the heck out of me and turned me to do my own boards…

i asked for help on forum and in the end it was down to: there is not enough interest so why help you?

anyways my boards are almost ready for fab and got all bits sorted.

/bo