[OpenTRV-dev] the picaxe board

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Wed May 15 10:32:08 BST 2013

me either, thou i have not made an extensive search, only on RS

hmm it might be that we need some way of doing reflow for those things that
we just cant get as we want...

i saw someone hack ack an toaster oven in to a freflow oven, with an
arduino controlling a SSR and sensing the temp with a termocoupler... it
needs to be an oven with infrared tubes as i remwember

and if we can get a fan that work in those temps it would be a bonus

/bo