[OpenTRV-dev] H-bridge transistor selection

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Thu May 16 12:30:46 BST 2013

Hi,

I *should* be confident with this, but I am not.

Is it possible to run a bipolar H-bridge from 2 tri-state outputs properly 'class C' ie avoiding ever having shoot-through by being able to let all four transistors be off at once?

It's trivially possible with 4 tri-state outputs, or even 4 non-tri-state outputs.