[OpenTRV-dev] H-bridge transistor selection

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Thu May 16 14:03:13 BST 2013

I will try hard to avoid the last option!

Thanks

Damon

PS. Do you have a diagram to hand for a power sipping design?  In my head I'm seeing 'leaky' pull-ups, though they could at a pinch be pulled up via my intermittent I/O rail for example...