[OpenTRV-dev] H-bridge transistor selection

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Thu May 16 17:40:09 BST 2013

Hi,

I'm not assuming much, I hope.

By 'we' I meant 'those of us working on OpenTRV goals' for this purpose.  Several people on this list are interested in producing direct drive mechanics.

Sorry for any confusion from my clumsy wording.