[OpenTRV-dev] Schematic is good

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Fri May 17 12:43:08 BST 2013

You can have the whole lot, + schematic!

https://sourceforge.net/p/opentrv/code-0/HEAD/tree/trunk/Arduino/V0p2_Main

https://sourceforge.net/p/opentrv/code-0/HEAD/tree/trunk/Arduino/V0p2_Main_PCB2

Note that the important parts of the code for this purpose are spilt between:

https://sourceforge.net/p/opentrv/code-0/HEAD/tree/trunk/Arduino/V0p2_Main/Power_Management.cpp

and:

https://sourceforge.net/p/opentrv/code-0/HEAD/tree/trunk/Arduino/V0p2_Main/RTC_Support.cpp

and their respective header files.

Tell me if you want me to highlight the right bits.

The whole thing is packaged as an Arduino 'sketch'.