[OpenTRV-dev] Interesting low-power PIR + temperature sensor

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Tue May 28 14:19:35 BST 2013

The point is the sensors are low-power and wireless.

Most PIR sensors seem completely unsuitable for battery operation.

So either I could find what is being used inside that sensor and get one myself, or I could listen out for its PIR/temperature TX.

I also have some ancient X10 battery-operated PIR sensors, which might do at a pinch, at least for prototyping.