[OpenTRV-dev] OT: pulse output from arduino

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Wed May 29 12:22:50 BST 2013

i think i got it.... the pulses are to drive a dose pump on my preheater,
also whi i made it off topic....

the pump requires pulsing dc to work, its a kind of safety feature in case
electronics get stuck.

my whole idea is to create something that is a bit more modern than it was
back in the 90's

i have a gsm module so thought of using that too along with a rfm module
for short range coms and maybe even for the control panel inside the car
avoiding as much wireing i can

i have made a rough draft in eagle for the new electronics and also an
sketch but not sure if that is ok yet.... still need some more bits so i
can build up a prototype with the mega i have

plan for today is to build some simple webpage i can use to share from...
any suggestions? wordpress etc?

/bo