[OpenTRV-dev] Mass box printing

Stuart Poulton EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Wed Nov 27 07:36:48 GMT 2013

Ok, taking the URL below, and making the following assumptions

OpenTRV box is ~ 5.5cm x 5.5cm x 3cm

This gives a swept volume of 90.75 cm3, at 10pence per cm3, total price
is £9.75 + VAT

I appreciate that 3d printing is great, but for that sort of price I can
get a nice case that looks like this

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6014682/IMG_0434.JPG

Stuart