[OpenTRV-dev] Case ver2 comitted

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Sat Oct 5 18:07:42 BST 2013

ohh

yeah the battery holders was more to make sure that the case was big
enough... ie to print when i print the case next time and do the more
serious fitting

but yeah.. dont think we can beat maplin on price for them :-D

nope... not sure where to start at.... my first attempt would be to compare
breadboard version with what we have in eagle and hope for a mis-match that
would explain the problem

why the other board says out of sync i have guessed at... out of the 3 AVRs
could you have forgotten to program one of them maybe?

anyways... will be here later on... tina knackered so will join her for a
short nap

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
From: Damon Hart-Davis
Sent: Saturday, October 05, 2013 6:58 PM
To: Closed list for developer discussions
Subject: Re: [OpenTRV-dev] Case ver2 comitted

Nah, something unambitious to start with.

BTW, I haven't yet actually loaded up one of your designs: are you actually
trying to print the battery holders as well?  (I was intending just to buy
Maplin/RS holders with flying leads to solder to the board.)

Have been out all day with the family: hope to do some catching up and
looking for PCB bugs tomorrow and Monday.  Did you find anything amiss?