[OpenTRV-dev] London Cleanweb meetup on Monday

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Sun Oct 20 19:27:34 BST 2013

Hi,

Fab.  We also need to choose a set of fasteners (bolts) and their dimensions, and get the fudge-factors for 'overprint' (sideways spill of PLA) so that bolts and nuts and PCBs can fit where intended!