[OpenTRV-dev] London Cleanweb meetup on Monday

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Sun Oct 20 19:48:14 BST 2013

Hi,

Bo, why not send him such a set now (though he also needs component heights and other clearances and connector openings, etc), and with luck (ie unless we change the PCB layout) that's one piece of the puzzle done.

We should record that standard board footprint prominently and clearly, eg on the Web page, possibly expressed in text and machine-readable forms.