[OpenTRV-dev] OT: Low voltage directive

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Thu Apr 3 12:05:23 BST 2014

figured i would give a copy of the schematic also

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
From: Stuart Poulton
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2014 12:21 PM
To: Closed list for developer discussions
Subject: Re: [OpenTRV-dev] OT: Low voltage directive

On 03/04/14 11:12, Bo Herrmannsen wrote:
> Hi
> Any on the list that can say if a product is in compliance with the low
> voltage directive?
> The case is an wall plug adapter thing i try to make... its intended for
> messureing the mains. it has an optoisolator at the output and is enclosed
> in a wall plug adapter case
> the PCB is attached... should fit the 200k limit

Bo,

What is "the low voltage directive" without details it's almost
impossible to comment ?

One question, how are you planning to use the connections to the Opto ?
If it was me I'd be looking at a PCB based connector that then has a
flush cutout in the case. No chance of anything coming loose and finding ~AC

Stuart