[OpenTRV-dev] Possible basis of OpenTRV hub?

Bruno Girin EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Mon Apr 7 17:40:08 BST 2014

At the end of the day, the Pi is a good basis for a hub: small, low powered
and standard Linux distro. You can plug an IO module direct on the GPIO
pins the way OpenEnergyMonitor do. The "stick" form factor could provide a
way to build other types of devices using the same underlying hardware.

On that subject, I was playing around with a couple of my Pis at the
weekend with the idea of using one as a similar hub to what OpenTRV would
need and I realised that Mike's Timestore project hasn't been updated
recently. Anybody knows whether he is still developing it? See here:
http://www.mike-stirling.com/redmine/projects/timestore