[OpenTRV-dev] Possible basis of OpenTRV hub?

Bruno Girin EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Mon Apr 7 19:22:23 BST 2014

On 7 April 2014 18:55, Mike Stirling <EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN> wrote:

>  I still have plans for Timestore but I just don't have the time to
> dedicate right now.  I am still happy to provide input if anyone wants to
> work on it, and I will get back to it eventually.  In particular I'd like
> to add MQTT support to it.

Good! I may play with it when I have the time. In fact, I've already come
across a number of issues:

The INSTALL file says to run ./configure but the script is not present.

So I tried to run autoconf and got the following warnings:
configure.ac:6: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:9: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PROG_CC_C_O

It still produce the ./configure script but running it I get this error:
configure: error: cannot find install-sh, install.sh, or shtool in config
"."/config

Anybody knows how to fix that?

Bruno