[OpenTRV-dev] Possible basis of OpenTRV hub?

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Fri Apr 11 11:07:49 BST 2014

if it helps anything i have thought of setting up a pi to run emoncms...
need to have a platform to test my version of the GivMon interface anyway

if anyone are up to coding a module for Emoncms and extending the OpenTRV
i'm happy to provide ssh access etc to the pi and test arduino code...

mind you i run Rev1 boards

i imagine if anyone has the time and success with this we could almost drop
the UI at the box and concentrate on a web ui instead :-D

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
From: Damon Hart-Davis
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2014 9:04 PM
To: Closed list for developer discussions
Subject: Re: [OpenTRV-dev] Possible basis of OpenTRV hub?

Don’t know.

I think that Mike has some of the RFM23 setup worked out, but with the
information that Kevin gathered, and an OEM unit to play with, I could
probably do it.  Just depends as I say what other priorities there are and
how much time I have!

Or maybe someone here could tinker with a REV1 or REV2 board to get it to
talk OEM and contribute a code module?