[OpenTRV-dev] Possible basis of OpenTRV hub?

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Fri Apr 11 11:29:04 BST 2014

I think Damon got some spare units you can play with, if not I'm home going
so can test code pretty often during the day

Do you have SVN access?

it will be 3 weeks or so before the boards get back from china so not so
much rush

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
From: Kevin Wood
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2014 12:22 PM
To: Closed list for developer discussions
Subject: Re: [OpenTRV-dev] Possible basis of OpenTRV hub?

I could probably add the code to OpenTRV reasonably easily - to send
values for logging on EMonCMS, at any rate. Receiving data from any
scheduling extension to EMonCMS might be more of a challenge.

The problem is, I don't have any OpenTRV hardware to test it on, so I'd
have to code it "blind".

One thing I would say about EMonCMS on the Pi is make sure you get the
RFM12Pi V2 rather than the earlier one, as the RFM12Pi firmware can then
be updated from the Pi itself and this makes it much easier to experiment.

Kevin