[OpenTRV-dev] Possible basis of OpenTRV hub?

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Sat Apr 12 09:54:46 BST 2014

Hi,

Dinosaurs or not, I don’t want anyone’s house freezing just because their Internet connection goes down.

I’m playing with an e-paper display at the moment (though not giving it much time)!