[OpenTRV-dev] OpenTRV at local ham club

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Sun Aug 3 11:17:04 BST 2014

btw...

it turned out that the ham club in fact did have a whole system they can
command remote by sms etc...

they only needed a doorlock system that uses magnetic cards, our national
health cards have a mag stripe with our personal id number encoded, so that
would fit nicely

now only for the dummie here to figure a system that can handle multiple in
and out and make sure house is locked when last man swipes card at exit...
and a few outputs to force heat on at entry, they will have to wait for the
heat to come on.

and it was not electrical heat but in fact district heating, input line is
fitted with a solenoid so they can turn it on easy. hot water is electrical
as they rarely need it.

but of course the dream could be to add opentrv at some point and remotely
set temps etc from the web interface on a pit...

@kevin: made any progress at talking to an opentrv from within the emoncms
system?

--

               @(~Ô^Ô~)@