[OpenTRV-dev] ATTiny

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Sun Aug 17 09:08:08 BST 2014

I would have to look at the options, but apparently some of the Tinys have plenty of GPIO and even a UART.  Might have to do without ADC, but in that case could use I2c light sensor or similar for example.  Also would still want one that operates at ~2V.

If you see any that fit the bill please do point them out to me.