[OpenTRV-dev] Sample

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Fri Dec 5 20:47:17 GMT 2014

Hi,

The JSON object format shouldn’t change, and expect the leading “@“ to always be there though the ID might be other lengths, but which other fields appear (and not all of them will appear at once in every message) will change.  We are still agreeing (Mike, Bruno, Yodit and I at least) what the field names should be.