[OpenTRV-dev] SSR box ventilation

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Sat Jan 4 10:31:50 GMT 2014

OK, I’ll take a snapshot of SCAD and STRL later and put them in SourceForge and Thingiverse.

Thanks all.  One mod we might allow for the box when being used for batteries is to put PV on the front to energy harvest, ie charge (especially) in summer from ambient light but also top up a little in winter.