[OpenTRV-dev] OpenTRV install problem

Adrian Godwin EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Mon Jan 27 20:15:51 GMT 2014

The instructions I have are not the same as the link you found  : it's
http://www.vaillant.co.uk/mediaarchive/2013/10/ecoTEC-installation-servicing-2009.pdf

See Fig. 4.18 on page 28 for the reasons why I think it's ok to add an SSR
load, which appears to conflict with the diagrams in
http://www.vaillant.co.uk/mediaarchive/2013/09/ecoTEC-plus-installation-service-manual.pdf