[OpenTRV-dev] hello fellow rad devs!

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Thu Jul 3 16:59:28 BST 2014

Hi

We can even give you access to JIRA!

We’re going to move across from SourceForge/SVN to GitHub when I get my act together, so at such point as we get there if you have some code/patches ready then we can do pull requests and so on.  Which is a round-about way of saying that I don’t think you need any commit access yet, but feel free to dispute that!