[OpenTRV-dev] OpenTRV at local ham club

Kevin Wood EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Tue Jul 29 20:24:27 BST 2014

I though I replied to this earlier, but it seems not.

Yes, I'd like to log / monitor it. It'll probably be with EmonCMS first,
as that's off-the-shelf and works but may well roll something myself
once the basics are working.

Had planned to do that on the Pi, but now thinking it might as well be
at my home server with proper spinning disks so the flash card doesn't
get hammered too much.

Kevin