[OpenTRV-dev] Draught Hunting

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Tue Mar 25 20:41:57 GMT 2014

hmm

first thing i would do is to investigate at door and windows....

let all doors between rooms inside be open, but all external doors and windows closed...

then with a candle light examine all window and door frames...

move the light slowly arround the window frame and observe the flame... if there an leak the flame will start to flicker and in worst case go out

the fix might be as easy as a foam strip to keep it thight, but a complete new frame etc might also be needed....

hope it makes sense?

once all the externals are checked you can do the same at each door at a time