[OpenTRV-dev] My Export from Heating Company 6

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Thu Mar 27 20:53:13 GMT 2014

Hi

Its hard to say,

before i fitted openTV on the rads it think the increased flow about outweigh the saved consumed energy...

on the rads i deff think it saved as i have dropped room temp 5 degrees, then add that i now adjust to the temp in the room and not next to the rad where the old thermostats where

the tricky part with the export i done is that its only updated every 3 months and its only once i year the final bill comes in, the quarterly bill is just an rough estimate based on last years total

so i will have to go and compare bills longer back o wait until next year....

but if there is an easy way to reduce the flow it will be a welcome feature.... and i think it will bring more savings on the hotwater part... and a small bit on the rads.... winter was almost over when i got the rads included