[OpenTRV-dev] Feature request

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Fri Oct 24 23:19:55 BST 2014

Hi,

You can always remove a program by setting the device manually to FROST mode and pressing the appropriate LEARN mode; that clears the associated program.

I have tried various ways to indicate that a program is set and have not yet found a satisfactory one, eg that does not overload the simple UI.  Suggestions welcome.  (If I am unsure I just reset the program at the next available opportunity.)