[OpenTRV-dev] google spreadsheet

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Sat Sep 6 12:22:39 BST 2014

hehe

i figured it, in denmark we use , as decimal seperator where as in most
english speaking countries . is used... i'm now on track

just need to take every X row and put them on the first line...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16nr3SxuExRpgibBxnyjHKFIuhiaFgm9xU9s2EY3ODB8/edit?usp=sharing

ie first line is total energy... 6-7 lines down the same comes again... now
i want the first line to look like

Energy102,47102,47102,47102,47
is there a tool for that?

--