[OpenTRV-dev] Cant figure to complete a OEM sketch

Kevin Wood EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Sun Sep 7 21:13:14 BST 2014

Hi Bo,

I've just had a quick glance at it, but everything that goes to OEM is
in the structure of type "Payload" called "emontx" that is declared at
the top of the file. I'm guessing that you need to insert the return
value from "kamDecode" into that structure somewhere.

Not sure what that represents or whether it needs more conversion
beforehand, but the contents of the "Payload" structure is what ends up
in the RF message that is sent.

Cheers,

Kevin