[OpenTRV-dev] [OpenTRV-interest] Storage heating, dynamic demand, and OpenTRV

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Mon Sep 8 11:06:31 BST 2014

it was an electric storage heater i had in mind.... cylinder with water in
it and and some point an electric heating element

at buttom 2 pipe connections... water in and out...

--

               @(~Ô^Ô~)@