[OpenTRV-dev] I2CEXT connector second pass: comments please.

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Mon Sep 8 16:16:03 BST 2014

I’ll see if that makes Bo cry, but I think he was suggesting something vaguely similar…  Would be nice if it can work (I’m not able to see in my head what you mean at the moment.)