[OpenTRV-dev] I2C expansion connector round 3

Richard Chilton EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Mon Sep 8 19:31:27 BST 2014

Thanks, with the new context it makes more sense. It could be a long game, but hopefully your Energy Return On Energy Invested in answering my stupid questions will exceed 1.0 at some future point in time!